Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Whitewater Rafting Reflection - T2W7 2017

IALT: reflect on my class trip last week.
Image result for vector white water park manukau(Vector Whitewater Rafting.)
Today I will be blogging about my class (Room 9) did on Friday 9th June 2017. What we did was Whitewater rafting we were ready for a different experiment in our lives which was Whitewater RAFTING at Manukau. 
What I learnt from the lesson at our location was that if you are near a river and you are trying to reach the other side you could throw a rock in and if you hear a "plip" sound it has hit a rock and it could mean it is shallow and if you hear a "blop" sound it could mean that it is alright for you to walk pass.
What I enjoyed from this trip was trying something new and also facing my fear which is deep water.
What I found challenging was trying to sit on the raft probably so I don't fall out and also I found trying to row the raft was hard because it was hurting my shoulders but it was a good workout.
I really hope you enjoyed my reflection and you can have a look at my movie I made to reflect on what we did while it was our day out.
I Really hope you enjoyed my reflection and also my movie and please comment down below what you enjoyed about it.
MANY THANKS.
MOVIE - LINK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREENCASTIFY - 

No comments:

Post a Comment