Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Weekend Reflection T2W6 2017

IALT: reflect on what I did on the weekend.

Image result for Weekend quotes
Saturday:
On Saturday it was a outside of the house day. Why I say that is because all day on Saturday I was going places from the time at 7:00am to 11:00pm at night. In the morning I had a shower to get ready to go training in Otahuhu, after about I think a 2 hour training we went to go to Glen Innes to go get some Sushi we had Sushi for breakfast. When we finished eating our Sushi we put our rubbish in the bin and we went back home to get ready to go buy a present for my sister and also for our wonderful trainer her name is Tile. What we brought for Tile was a picture frame with all our training photos we took after doing training's with her. As the day went past It was getting darker and darker and I was getting tired so then we went back home and I got ready to bed for the next day. Which was Sunday.

Image result for teriyaki chicken and rice sushiImage result for Glen Innes Sushi

Sunday:
Image result for UCKG
On Sunday at 9:00am in the morning I was ready to go to church at UCKG Otahuhu, what I learnt from the morning service is that you should put god first and then yourself next so you could believe that he is there to protect you so that you could have a healthy living. After the morning service me and my auntie had to wait at church so that my other auntie could drop off my nana's sister back home with my cousin's Cheldyn and Owyn and also with my sister. Image result for Church quotes
As we were waiting for them to come back we were both sitting around and looking at all the photos on the wall. I think we waited for about 10 to 15 minutes until they came back to pick us up. When they came to pick us up, we went to go buy my nana's food for her to eat while she waits for the 6:00pm service, she shared her food with her friends in the Caleb Room, the Caleb Room is where all the elderly are in one room for them to talk to each other about what they learnt. After that long day we all went back home and we decided to have a rest and wait until my nana' gets home so we could all do our evening prayer to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Monday:
Image result for OtaraOn Monday at 10:00am I was ready to go to my auntie-in laws sisters house with her, my uncle and their baby as well. As we were driving we were going to Otara to go eat our breakfast. What I had was a fried chicken thigh, hot dog with tomato sauce and also something sweet which was a cream doughnut it was a massive breakfast. As we were finished eating my uncle was driving to go to my auntie-in laws sisters house. So as we were at our location we got out of the car and went to go knock on the door, when her sister open the door she told us to come in and we sat down and talk and talked and talked. What I ate when I was in the house was hot chips and a burger. As we were in the house my uncle was in the car utting some songs/music onto a CD for my auntie. When it was 12:34pm we got ready to go home to rest and play outside as well.


I really hope you enjoyed what I did in the weekend and I had a lovely weekend with my family.
Please Comment Down Below.
MANY THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment