Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Tolerance Poster - T2W7 2017



IALT: tolerate others in a acceptable way.

Today I will be blogging about what Tolerance to me. What I think tolerance means to me is being respectful for others differences and to accept who they really are, not to be fake and to be mindful for how they would feel if you are being mean to them.

What I learnt from what tolerance means is that to accept others for what they believe in or for what they look different like. (Skin tone, body shape and also colour.)
What I expressed was that I expressed what the word "Tolerance" means tome and how it relates with myself for who I am.

I learnt a lot of different things during the time I/we was learning about tolerance about why we should appreciate others differences and why we should accept them for who they are.

I hope you learnt something as well as I did and I hope you enjoy my poster just right under this sentence.
I really hope you enjoyed my poster, I hope you learnt something as well.
I also want to say thank you for reading.
Many Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment