Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology Reflection - T2W6 2017


WALT: create different food items.


At technology today my group made Potato Salad and Chicken Kebab.

What I learnt from this task today was learning how to actually use an oven.
What I enjoyed was eating my Chicken Kebab and also my Potato Salad.
Also I enjoyed learning new things from my buddy Lovey, what she told me was that we should cut the chicken a little bit smaller so we can both get the same amount.
What I found challenging was trying to make the chicken breast equally for the both of us.
Here are the ingredients:

Potato Salad:
Step 1: Slice the potato
-Put it into the pot and fill up with cold water right above the potato. Put the egg in and boil until it soft.
-Train using the calonda.

Chicken Kebab
Step 1: Slice chicken
2- Put onto the skewer
3- Brush with satay sauce
4- Bake 200c for 10minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment