Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Technology Reflection - T2W5 2017

IALT: listen to instructions that are given in order to create/make the food that is given.

Today I will be blogging about what I learnt at technology today. What I had to do first when we arrived at Tamaki College for technology my group was told to get in a Yr 7 line and also a Yr 8 line. When we were all in our Year level lines the Yr 8's were the first ones to go in the cooking class to put on our aprons and wash our hands as well. What I learnt was how to make a Jam and Cinnamon Muffin and I also learnt how to put it altogether. What I enjoyed about today was when I was finished creating my meal and how it tasted sweet and it was delicious. I learnt a lot from my buddy Lovey and I had an amazing day with her throught out this morning. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed my reflection. MANY THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment