Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Cybersmart - T2W7 2017

IALT: see if other students blogs are high quality.

Today I will be blogging about is my cybersmart. What I am learning to do is to see if other students and myself have put in or have in a specific text or right punctuation in their blog post to have a quality blog post.
Here are some of the blogs that I have for you to see what I think they have in their blog post.
I really hope you enjoyed my blog post and read down below of what I thought about my own blog post and other 2 students post. MANY THANKS.
1:
Link to blog Post.

This blog post I say that she has put in correct spelling and also punctuation, has a photo and also a video and she has a small amount of text of information on about what her topic is.







2:
Link.
This blog post I say that he has some mistakes on his punctuation and spelling. What I think he needs to work on is putting in the right spelling instead of using gang slangs on his blog post.
But I still understood what he was talking/writing about.






3:
What I say about my own blog post is that I put in a small amount of text and added a presentation for others to read and to see what the flag means as well as I put in the right punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment