Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Cybersmart - Video Storyboard - T2W6 2017

WALT: explain how to have a quality blog post.

Today I will be blogging about what does a quality blog post has.
What I know that a quality blog post is that it should have a small amount of text and some pictures to catch the audience to read and comment what they learnt or what they enjoyed.
What I enjoyed learning about was when you should have a small amount of text of information.

Here is a Script that me, Rosemary and also Faith made for you to have a quality blog post.
Helen- What a good quality blog post has?

Rosemary - We have 5 Tips for you so you know how to have a high quality blog post.

Faith- 1. It should have a small amount of text and pictures of what the topic that you are talking about.

Helen - 2. What you should add in your blog post to make it a high quality is to add pictures that would want to make your viewer to read and comment about what they learnt.

Rosemary -3. What we have to add is how you felt and what you found challenging.

Helen - 4. What I like to put in my blog post is a WALT (We are learning to) I put it in because I can tell others about what I am talking/writing about.

Faith -5.  Also the last one, you need to write what you learnt and explain the ideas you learnt from the task you were given.

Rosemary - I really hope you enjoyed the 5 Tips that Helen,Faith and I had for you to have a quality blog post.

Rosemary - So, do you understand some of the things you add in a high quality blog post? Comment down below what you understood.

Faith - Thank you for listening and watching and I hope you learnt something new.

Rosemary: Tata for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment