Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: create different types of foods that link with our topic Healthy bodies.

Technology Reflection:
Today I will be blogging about what I did at Technology this morning.
What I did was make a dish which was Pasta Salad with Ham.
What I enjoyed about this dish was making it and also mixing all the ingredients together and tasting it at the end after we clean up our kitchen. Also I enjoyed making this dish with my buddy Mary Jane.
What I learnt from this lesson was how to make each bowl have the same equal amount of food in each bowl.
The ingredients we used was:
  • Macaroni
  • Ham
  • Tomato
  • Onion
  • Mayonaise
The equipment we used was:
  • Bowl
  • Strainer
  • Slotted Spoon
  • Colander
  • Knife
  • Wooden Spoon
  • Pot
  • Chopping board
What I enjoyed was working as a team with my buddy and each getting a part with what to do for our cooking.
I really hope you enjoyed my blog about technology today.
Please leave a comment down below and I hope you have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment