Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Maths Games - T2W7 2017

WALT: use different math symbols to get the right answers.
Image result for math symbols
Today I will be blogging what I did for maths today. What I did for maths today was learn different math games to do by using cards or different materials. We were splitted up in groups of 5 and in my group there was Leilani, Monita and also Aletheia, what we used to do our maths with was with cards. 

What we did with the cards was play a multiplication game which we have to have one person which has to put 2 cards in the middle for example "5 and 3" so then we had to times it so it would be " 5x4" which would equal 20 sothe rest of the group has to try figure out what the answer is and who ever says the right answer gets the 2 cards and when all the cards are finished we had to start all over again but have another person put down the 2 cards.
What I learnt from this math game was my 9 and 7 timetables.
What I enjoyed was seeing my group trying their best and also myself try and figure out what the answer to the question is.
What I found challenging was trying to get the right answer instantly and try get the high score.

I hope you enjoyed my reflection about my math game reflection. I hope you like the photos down below and I thank you for reading my reflection and please click on the links as well to see my friends blog as well
MANY THANKS.

Leilani's Blog - LINK
Monita's Blog - LINK
Aletheia's Blog - LINK

My group:

Here are the other groups that have made up their own math games up with different materials:



No comments:

Post a Comment