Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwisports - FINAL LESSON - T2W9 (BASKETBALL)

IALT: improve on my shooting technique and to aim right at the target through playing basketball.
Image result for tamaki primary school
Hello, today I will be blogging about what I found our last lesson of basketball today. Today is our last day of having basketball os our Kiwisport today, I really don't enjoy that happening because basketball is one of my top favorite sports and also the coaches Hyram and Peter were funny and they teached us a lot of different skills and technique for us to get better at playing this sport. What they always use to say was "If you keep practicing you will get better at it." I always practiced and practiced at home because nearly my whole family is a fan of basketball and they are better than me. So I got better.

Related imageSo what challenges did I have during the the lesson? So the challenges I had during the lesson today was to spread out so that your whole team can pass the ball around without dropping it down. Also when I had to work with different people I normally don't hang out with during our basketball game. Also it was challenging when I had to run around the court to get to the other side for my team to win. The last challenging moment during this lesson was trying to shoot the ball in the basketball hoop for my team to get a point.


What was my best part of the lesson today? My best part of the last lesson today was playing 2 different basketball games which was Golden Child and Numbers why I say this was my best part is because I participated and I wasn't shy with how I played and I also am proud of myself for contributing and playing with other students. My other best part of today's lesson was challenging my friends from the other team and shooting in the basketball in the hoop.

Image result for basketball

What did I liked the least about the lesson? What I liked the least was hearing my team players putting others down for example how some students in my group wasn't spreading out. Also when my team players didn't want to participate and contribute in the last lesson of basketball. The last thing a least liked about today's lesson was that the other group cheated and keep on moving up when they were suppose to stop where the whistle blew.


How did I feel and what were my thoughts about the lesson? How I felt about this lesson was happy because I participated and I wasn't shy to show how I play and what I can do. What my thoughts were was try my best as it is the last lesson with Hyram and Peter. Also I felt and thought that I couldn't do it until one of my teammates encouraged me to join in the game. I thought that I wouldn't be able to run because of what happened to my knee last week but at least I tried and I achieved. I felt really happy and surprised because I keep on complaining about my leg the whole weekend.


So I had a wonderful morning with my class and  I enjoyed encouraging others and I hope we have another sport that I will enjoy to play next week.

I really hope you enjoyed my reflection about Kiwisport this morning. Please comment down below. MANY THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment