Pages

Saturday 20 May 2017

Weekend Reflection - Saturday 20th May 2017

WEEKEND REFLECTION:
IALT: reflect on what happen through out my day.

Image result for the word saturdayHi, today I'm going to tell you about what I did on Saturday (Today). Today throughout the day what I did was get up at 10:23am and sat in bed on my sister's netbook. Until I think 11:00am I had to do the chores which was cleaning the beds, doing the washing, taking the washing to dry at the laundromat and also when I went with my aunties and nana to take my older cousin back home.
What we did when we took her (my older cousin) home was then we went to Pakuranga to go to Canteen Noodle. I had my own Teriyaki noodle bowl and it was delicious I only ate half and left the rest for me after.

What my favorite part of my day was when we went to drop off my cousin to her house after we done all the chores in the house. 

Image result for fitness clipartWhat I enjoyed from today was when we went to go dry the laundry because me and my nana was making fun of my aunties and my older cousin because they finished training/fitness and they were eating a lot so then my nana said to me "What kind of training was that?" So then we were both laughing for long in the laundromat.

What I dislike about my day was that I had to look after my cousins Cheldyn and Owyn because their mum went to go training early in the morning and my cousins were yelling around the house getting angry so then I told them to go back to sleep because they were waking up the other people in the house.

Image result for thank you animated gifWhen it was about I think 8 or 9 o'clock at night I had to look after them again because their mum went to a dinner and the same as my 17 yr old sister and my other auntie.

I really hope you enjoyed my reflection about my day today (Saturday). Thank you for reading.
Please comment,
Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment