Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Helen & Owyn - Food from Plants & Animal - T2W5 2017

WALT: work with buddy's about healthy living.


Today I will be blogging about what me and my buddy Owyn done for Buddy time at school yesterday. Tuesday 30th May, what we had to do was create a Google Drawing and write down a list of food that come from Plants and from Animals.
What my buddy learnt was that eggs were from the animal the Cow. What I learnt was that my buddy could list a lot of different foods from plants and also from animals.
What I enjoyed was getting to know what my buddy knows and what he likes to eat.

I had a lot of fun with my buddy yesterday and I enjoyed learning more about him as well.
Our work would be down below.
I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY,
PLEASE COMMENT AS WELL.
MANY THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment