Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

That Sugar Film Part 1 - T2W5 2017

IALT: reflect on what we are learning about different sugar.

Today I am going to blog about the slides I have finished from the task my teacher has given us (Rm 9.) The name of the task was "That Sugar Film Part 1." What I learnt was what is Refined Sugar, Refined Sugar is from sugar canes or from sugar beets as well. I enjoyed learning new things about the different types of sugar. Down below will be the photos of what slides I have finished.

 What I did on this slide was to explain what is refined sugar, and what I found out was that refined sugar come from sugar beets or sugar canes.

 On this slide I had to write how many teaspoons a day should Damon need to eat? So I said 40 tsp because if he eats more than 40 tsp he would fell sick.
Also on this slide I had to write down what the 4 different types of sugars are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment