Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Smart Footprint: Online Profiles - T2W4 2017

IALT: explain what famous people should use in their profile online.

Today I will be blogging about my Cybersmart task which is "Smart Footprint: Online Profiles." What I learnt from this task that it explains that you should never use personal identity and address. What I enjoyed was learning a lot more things about my uncle Joseph Parker.
I hope you enjoy my blog and thank you for reading.

We often form ideas about people using the information shared about them online?


Smart Footprint Online Profiles.png
Use the information from their online profiles to describe your idea of their personality.

Think about their interests, characteristics, what is important to them, what do they care about, what is their nature?

Word Bank - Vocab you can use to describe
Tip: ctrl-shift-Y to search the Google doc dictionary for synonyms
Name: hyperlink to profile
Your impression of this person based on their online profile
Their personality, characteristics, values, qualities.
Joseph Parker
He is a boxer, he was born in Auckland.
I think he is a hard worker, that he does it for his family, I think he is a happy person that he works with his members.
I think he explains how he became a boxer.





Are you able to locate further information about this person online that may help you create your  description. Use keywords in Google search? Which search filters might be helpful?Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 1.08.26 pm.png


Add to this list of things about you that could be included in your blog profile
  1. First name
  2. School
  3. Teacher
  4. Learning Goals
  5. Other Goals
  6. Culture
What things should not be included in your blog profile.  Add to this list.
  1. Last name
  2. Address
  3. Phone number

No comments:

Post a Comment