Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

LJ & Helen - Food Pyamid - Food in my Culture- Samoa - T2W3 2017



WALT: explain our health and percent in our cultural food.
Hi, today I am going to blog about LJ and I "Food Pyramid - Food in our Culture." What I learnt from this task for Inquiry was that all the fruits from our culture Samoa has a lot of sugar and sweets that we should not have eaten because it isn't good for your body.
What I enjoyed from this task was when we got to add our cultural food and fruits onto our Google Drawing to show what we eat and drink.
What found challenging was trying to find which places to put each photo for how many we should eat or should not eat.
What I learnt from this was knowing how much sugar and salt is in the food my culture eats.
I hope you enjoy reading my work at the top of this blog and please comment your feed forward and feedback as well. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment