Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

ANZAC Poem Reflection - T2W1 2017

Today I will be blogging about me and my friend Faiths Anzac Poem.
WALT: write a poem to remember the people that fought for us on Airl the 25th.

The reason why we made a poem is because it was for Anzac day Last week Tuesday. What my favorite bit of my Anzac poem is when I wrote " Remembering the soldiers fighting for our country." This was my favorite bit because they actually fought for us and for their families as well as our land. What I enjoyed the most was when we got to decorate our presentations slides and also when we got to write our own poems by ourselves.

How I felt about this task was sad because the soldiers that fought for us had to leave their families and friends to fight for their land to save us all.
Also I fet happy because they sacrifice their life to save our land. NEW ZEALAND!!!
What I would like to achieve would be more specific with what am I trying to say through my work.

I hope you enjoy my presentation with my friend Faith. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment