Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Technology Reflection - Glass Work

Today at technology I am in a new group called Hard material, but what my group was working on was glass work.
What I did for glass work was practice how to cut glass with a glass cutter, what you have to do is use a wooden ruler and grab a piece of glass, use the smooth side so that you can cut a straight line so it can fit with all the other pieces that you have. How you hold the glass cutter is put the end of the glass cutter onto your palm and press down hard and scrap it down straight and when there is a straight line going down.
We had draw different designs of what we want to make out of glass. I choose a flower. I really enjoyed learning and also practicing how to cut glas.
GLASS CUTTER:
Image result for glass cutterImage result for 2d flower glass design

No comments:

Post a Comment