Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Fashion Design Drawing - Inquiry - Hobbies

IALT: create different types of clothing.

Today I will be blogging about our topic for inquiry. Our topic is 'Hobbies' for this term our teacher has told each and everyone of us to pick an hobby, the hobby I choose was Fashion design drawing. I am in a group of 2 and there names are Bianna and Faith. What we do is design dresses or other kinds of clothing,  we try and make differents styles and also different materials to make them.
We a focusing so much that we are trying our best to make this famous around our community. I hope you try and create different dresses or different designs. THANK YOU FOR READING
Here is our draft drawing I hope you enjoy:
Helen (Me)

Bianna

Faith


1 comment:

  1. WOW Helen,
    Great Job on your reflection about you Faith and Bianna doing your guys Fashion Design.Great Job Helen and Great photo's of your guys drawing!.

    ReplyDelete