Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Helen & Faith - Te Oro Reflection - T1W11 2017

Image result for Te Oro
WALT: help stop pollution by writing warning messages of how to keep our environment healthy.
This was the best second to last day of school ever.
Today at 10:30 am me and my friend Faith went to Te Oro in Glen Innes. We stayed until it was 11:00am in the morning. What we did there was that we had to go to Room 13 I think. But what we did was we had to stand at our presentation area and we had to explain what we did to create it and also why we made it and how to help out so it will happen.
Also our topic was Ko te awa, ko te awa ko au which means " I am the river, and the river is me."
What I really enjoyed the most was when we got to check out all the different projects or presentations that other students from different schools have created. 
What I thought about our time at Te Oro was quite boring because not that much people came in and asked us questions, but on the other side I thought that everyone's creations were amazing because of how they made games and different objects as well.
What I learnt from our time at Te Oro was that we don't always have to respect our community but we can also respect animals, human beings and many more. 
Also I enjoyed seeing different performances from different schools and from my school. I mostly enjoyed seeing my family members.
I hope you enjoyed my reflection piece and you should visit "Te Oro" in Glen Innes.
I hope you learnt something different as well. Please comment and Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment