Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2017

πŸ˜„πŸ˜Ž✌❤Explaining about My past 6 day Holiday - 2017πŸ˜„πŸ˜Ž✌❤

IALT: explain what I have been doing for the past 6 days in the school holidays.
REFLECTION PIECE:
πŸ˜„πŸ˜Ž✌❤
My holiday so far has been alright. What I have done during the holiday is staying at home playing with my little brothers and sister. We would make each other laugh and stuff that would be silly.
What I enjoyed the most during my holidays is going over to my nana's house and playing with my cousins and making my 2 younger cousins cry for their toys and also because I play with our baby cousin Skylar Rose. Also my other highlight is going shopping with my uncle, his girlfriend and their baby "Skylar."
While it is still the holidays I am wishing that me and my family goes out somewhere exciting so we can make a lot of memories together.

Also I hope you enjoyed my reflection about my 6 day holiday so far.
Also I will blog next week to tell you about what happened another time.
THANK YOU FOR READING. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜Ž✌❤

No comments:

Post a Comment