Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Learning about EXPLANATION WRITING

✍🤔WALT: plan for writing.✍🤔
Image result for explanation writing planAs we were learning about explanation writing last week and the past few days  this week has given me a lot to write about. What I learnt about explanation writing is that it means to explain what we are writing about and that you need a clear title such as: How to drive a car. What I really enjoyed about this writing was learning how to use explanation writing and I enjoyed learning a writing subject that I have never heard before. But as I was listening for what a explanation writing was, I thought about what kind of stories or things to write about. But we were given a topic, the topic "How can we show Manaakitanga to our environment?"
What we used was a planning paper that is on the right side of this post and we had to have 1-2 ideas for how we can show Manaakitanga to our TAMAKI environment. Also we had to break the 2 Ideas into 3 sorts of ways to share it around to keep our environment safe and sound. Also we had to write how to explain how we could and write an example for how we should do it. Also at the end at the conclusion part we had to write down our broken down 3 ideas in the conclusion part.

I felt excited and good because I learnt something different from our normal sort of writing.
Also my thoughts are, why do we need to know about different types of writing? If you know please leave a comment down below and I hope that you learnt something different as well. I really enjoyed learning about EXPLANATION WRITING with my peers and I really hope we all do well with our tests coming up.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEARNING NEW THINGS ISN'T BAD, NOT LEARNING ANYTHING IS WAY PAST MY LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment