Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Reflection on John Key Resigning T4W9 2016

WALT: reflect on why John Key is resigning and what our opinion is.
WHY IS JOHN KEY RESIGNING?
Today I will be blogging about John Key Resigning and putting in my opinion on why he is Resigning. What I enjoyed about this task is that I got to know more about John Key resigning as Prime Minister. What I found interesting was that John Key was taking people's tax money like it says on Google. What I found challenging was researching and reading a whole lot of articles about John Key resigning. I hope that there would be a new Prime Minister that will be the Prime Minister all the time and never Resign and my opinion will be on my Google Drawing down below. I hope you like it and thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment