Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Tivaevae - Cook Island Language Week - T3W2

WALT: about different types of patterns in the Cook Island culture.

For this task my class had reading buddies with Room 3 yesterday. What we were doing was we had to read a book and ask them questions about what happened during the time we were reading to them. After about 45 minutes later we were told to sit on the mat and have milk to drink. Then a while later my class was told to gt in 2 straight lines to go get our netbooks. 
When we arrived back don stars to Room 3 we had to find our buddies and work on a google drawing to find different types of Tuvaevae's. What Tuvaevae's are is that they are a type of traditional cultural pattern. We had to to find different types of patterns. I had a lot of fun with my buddy and we communicated well.
Here is our google drawing.
I hope you enjoy. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment