Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Times Tables - Maths Survivors

IALT: find an efficient way to solve my times tables.

Today I will be blogging about what I learnt during this week for maths. What I have been doing is learning my multiplication facts and trying to use a brainer way to figure it out to get the right answer.
One of the questions that my friend gave me was 111 x 111. A way I tried to figure it out was by doing this...
I think I have gotten it wrong but I will need to wait until I show my nana to check if I have it right because she is the master at maths in my family. I tried to figure this out by using an old way of doing the answers and I think I have done a good job. 
I have enjoyed doing something different compared to what I normally do with my multiplication facts.
I hope you try and get the right answer down below in the comments and see if you got the right answer.
THANK YOU FOR READING.

No comments:

Post a Comment