Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Maths - Learning Times Tables - T3W2 2017

IALT: practice my multiplication and division facts.

Today I will be blogging about what I have been learning for the past few days this week for Maths.
I have been learning my 5, 2, 3, and also 4 times tables. I had to write down 10 mixed up times tables and I had to time myself of how well I know my times tables. The first strip of times tables was: 4 x 2, 3 x 2, 2 x 7, 2 x 9, 5 x 2, 2 x 1, 0 x 2, 2 x 2, 6 x 2 and 2 x 8. I got 20s in the beginning and I had to try again to try beat my high score put it took 22s. I had tried my best and I think I have been getting better at it.
Every week I am going to try get the answers way faster than that. I will achieve on doing my 7, 8, 9, 11 and also 12 times tables.

Down below there will be the activity I have done. You may have a try and answer them in 3 seconds. Good luck.
I hope you enjoyed and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment