Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

PB4L - Paying It Forward - T3W5 2017

IALT: explain the reasons why we should pay it forward.

Today I will be blogging about what I/we did for PB4L (Positive behaviour 4 learning). What I learnt or what I did was posting a comment onto our school class blog. The topic of the blog post was called "Paying It Forward" Our teacher Ms Komor showed us a video and it was about Paying it forward, the meaning of paying it forward I mean like helping each other and showing everyone a good example.
 I learnt that you don't have to look good to do good things because there are people that look bad but do the right thing around the community.
The reason why we should do it is because we can be positive to others to show how we feel about each other.

Click the link and watch the video yourself. And comment what you learnt and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment