Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

KIWISPORT - HIPHOP - T3W3 2017

IALT: reflect on the movements during HipHop class.

Today I will be blogging about what I learnt or what I did at Kiwisport yesterday. What I learnt in the first place is that I learnt different dance moves which are the Smurf, Janet Jackson, James Brown and Alf. 
WHat I enjoyed learning was doing the Alf because it looked classic and it look familiar to  different I dance move I like enjoying but I have no clue what it is could. 

The main thing I need to work on is doing the actions confidently and never giving up to try hide behind the curtain.
What I think I achieved during Kiwisport is participating and contributing in the movements we were given.

I really hope you enjoyed my reflection about Kiwisport.
MANY THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment