Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Music Lesson Reflection

the rhythm tree diagram
WALT: explain what a rhythm-tree is.

Today we were learning about what is a rhythm-tree is, what I learnt about the rhythm-tree was what a whole note is called in UK it is called a "Semibreve." and in US it is called as you all know a "Whole note." What I enjoyed about today's lesson was how we could make our beats on a website called Soundtrap to make it sound better and to make it hiep you up. I learnt different things like how to communicate with different people during the learning of Music lessons. I am pride that I learnt something different outside of the classroom and that it is a different subject.
What I found challenging was when we had to make our own beat with a drum kit but with no other instrument. I felt scared and not safe because I thought they will always laugh and put me down.
I really hope you enjoy and hopeful you learnt something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment