Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

!!!πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’πŸ”Ž...Motorcyclist Killed in North Shore Crash Yesterday Named...πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’πŸ”Ž!!!

πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’πŸ”ŽI am learning to write an article with a lot of detail in it.πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’πŸ”Ž
Click the word LINK. For the article.
What I am going to blog about to today is about a motorcyclist killed Wednesday 1st of March.

The point on this article to me is because of what happened to my aunt's great cousins incident when he was 23 last year. He was in a car crash with another car and the driver from the other car grabbed his knife and started to stab him several times until he stopped breathing, this happened around in the city.

As we are talking about the Motorcyclist and how he died, I really hope you have feelings and read about what my thoughts were and what I wrote down about what happened.

I really hope they find out what happened and hopefully they have done a good job for what happened.

It would be down below just right there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motorcyclist Killed Yesterday:

Police investigators at the crash scene on the corner of Archers Rd and Coronation Rd in Glenfield, Auckland, yesterday. Photo / Brett Phibbs
The article I was reading was about a  28 yr old Avondale motorcyclist named Ehue Zhou was killed yesterday which was Wednesday the 1st of March at the time around 11.15am by getting into a car crash.
This crash scene was in North Shore Coronation Rd in Glenfield.

As I read the article Motorcyclist Killed Yesterday Wednesday 1st of March, I found out that it was caused in Auckland’s North Shore and they named Enhe Zhou (Motorcyclist) as the vitium. His died at the scene was on the corner of Coronation and Archers roads in Glenfield, when after the motorbike he was riding and accidently hit a car about 11.15am. The serious crash unit is πŸ”ŽinvestigatingπŸ”Ž the cause of the motorcycle and car crash, the police spokesperson said that the πŸ”ŽinvestigationπŸ”Ž is going to take several weeks to find out with what happened in about the incident.

My thoughts on about this article is that I think that it was the point that it was the motorcyclist’s fault because couldn’t see where he was going and that he couldn’t see anything.

Also my feelings to this article is that it is so bad that I very young man had died so early and hadn’t ended his years probably, but godbless him and may god bless him every single day.

Image result for rest in peace quotesR.I.P Ehue Zhou
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MANY THANKS PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU FELT ABOUT THIS ARTICLE.
ALSO ONCE AGAIN THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE IS AT THE TOP OF THIS POST.

!!!ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment