Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

๐Ÿ”ŽHelen & Faiths - Digital Dig - T1W9 2017๐Ÿ”Ž

๐Ÿ”ŽWALT: explain different shortcuts on a chromebook.๐Ÿ”Ž

Greetings to you all, I am going to blog about our Digital Dig presentation. This presentation is about different types of ways to do different shortcuts. 
What I found challenging was trying to find a video that is linked to the word "Cybersmart." But as I was looking through and typing in cybersmart videos I found a perfect one on about passwords to keep them safe. Also I found taking a photos slightly tilting my head on the side was a bit difficult because I normally keep my head right in the middle.
What I enjoyed about this task was learning different shortcuts on our netbooks/chromebooks. 
Here are 2 examples about shortcuts: 1.) CTRL + A: selects your whole text you wrote and the second on is: CTRL + T: this makes a new tab.
I really hope you enjoy me and my friends Faith's presentation. Please leave a comment down below.
THANK YOU:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Helen.
    I like the way you have presented this it is a nice artwork,
    But maybe if you could go in your own time and edit it little bit.
    Thanks, Monita

    ReplyDelete