Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

👀🤔....Creek Walk With Buddies...👀🤔

Image result for dunkirk creek panmure auckland👀🤔...Creek Walk With Buddies...👀🤔
As I am blogging about our Creek walk With our Reading Buddies.
Today I would like to blog about the Creek Walk With our Buddies.

On Monday the 27th of February my class Rm 9 and our Reading buddy class got ready to go the Dunkirk Creek around the corner of our school. As we reached our destination we were told to be in a line so we could be given our piece of paper to find the objects on what we had to find.

Owyn:  What I liked about the creek was that it was cool because I saw the eel under the rock in the water..
Helen: What I liked about the creek walk was when we were trying to find the objects on our piece of paper.
What I found challenging was to try find the one eel in the water which took me about 10 - 11 minutes to find it in the creek. My buddy Owyn had a lot of fun that which made our day a better day to have a good walk during school time.

As we were finished finding our hidden objects we all had to talk about what we found different that we haven't sawn on the piece of paper. When we finished talking about what we saw different we were all lined up and were ready to get going walking back to school.

I really hope you enjoyed reading about what we learnt at the creek and what we liked about our creek walk at Dunkirk Creek.
Image result for creek

No comments:

Post a Comment