Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

"I want my MUMMY!":Murder Victim's Daughter Killed

Lionel Patea was jailed for life for killing Tara Brown. Photo / Supplied
Top: (Murdered Victim: Tara Brown).

I am learning to rewrite of what I read.

The article I am going to talk about is "I want my mummy": Murder Victim's Daughter Killed.

As I was reading this article I was feeling really bad for the young toddler that wants her other but she doesn't know what happened to her.

As she was crying everyday ever since September 2015 at the age of 3 for her mother, but one day she will hear what her father Lionel Patea murdered her mother for when she is older.
As I read the article I found out that she was murdered because her boyfriend thought she was having affair with someone else. What I really feel about this article is that I feel bad that her daughter has been asking craving, expecting her mother to be next to her but she isn't.
Question: Why do people do things like this? What sort of person does that? Last question: Would they regret murdering them?
These are my question for you  to answer, please leave a comment and point what you felt and the link to the actual article is at the top of this blog.
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment