Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Tech Graphics - Lesson 1 2017

WALA: different types of shapes.
Today for technology for this year I was in Graphics and my teacher was Miss Ferguson, we drew Oblique shapes, the shapes I drew was an oblique cube, circle and also a oblique triangle joined together. What I learnt today was the word for 3D is dimension and another word for it was sides.

What I really enjoyed about Graphics today was learning different things like what the meaning of Cylinder means and also what the meaning of Elpies. The meaning of Cylinder is a shape with straight sides on a shape and the meaning of Elpies is a different way of saying a oval.

The Challenges I faced was trying to draw a cylinder shape and to shape it out probably.What I am hoping to learn this term for technology is how to make a 3D glasses so I can just play around with it. Thank You for reading.✌😁😁✌
Image result for oblique shapesImage result for oblique shapesImage result for oblique shapesImage result for cylinder

No comments:

Post a Comment