Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Counting in Maori

WALH: value of numbers using the Maori counting system.

Today I will be blogging about Maori Numbers. What I found challenging to this task was figuring out what it means in Maori also the other thing was how to say it in Maori. What I really enjoyed about Maori Numbers is that I learnt how to say the numbers in Maori and how to spell it out. I really enjoyed this task because I learnt new things that I haven't learnt before at school before. What I really liked was that i finished a task and completed all the slides to the Google Presentation. Here is one number I done on slide 2: English - 261 - Maori - e rua rua e ono tekau tetahi. I really hope you learn something different to my presentation piece of work and please leave a comment about what you learnt and what you liked about it. Thank you for viewing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment