Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Kiwisports Reflection T1W5 2017



IALA: different skills to learn during Badminton.
(I am Learning About:)

As I am going to tell you all about what I learnt and how I felt during the lessons of Badminton, I will just want to say that I enjoyed every single bit of it and I didn't like how we had to do it over and over again but I liked how I learned things I haven't tried before.
LET"S GET TO THE REFLECTION:
During the time we were at Kiwisports I was thinking if I was going to get every single bit of the lesson correct but as I was practicing and practicing I was losing the focus of what I was doing and what I had to do. But as I was going through the lesson I was getting much better and that I was focus with what I had to do and what I was doing. I felt so scared I would of lose with the activity and my buddy won, I felt happy because I had a lot of encouragement from my friends and also I had a lot of fun.

I really enjoyed doing Badminton and I hope I learn other things during the next lesson next week.
Thank you for reading.Image result for badminton smash

No comments:

Post a Comment