Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Jewellery Design - Design Brief

WALT: create a piece of work for someone special.
Reflection Piece is down below.
Design Brief:













What My Nana Likes:












Types of Jewellery:












Reflection:
Today for technology we were planning on who we were going to make a type of jewellery for and what they like. The class we were doing it in was in the Graphics class and our teacher was Miss Ferguson. What I really like about technology today was that we were making jewellery for someone special to us in our life, I chose my nana because she has been there for me ever since I was a baby. What I found challenging was trying to find out what my nana really loved and what she is really into. As I found what she liked and loved I completed my planning bit and next week we will be starting out piece of work. I really enjoyed planning about what kind of jewellery we make for our special person. When I chose my nana I felt happy because I've been with her ever since I grew up until now. I felt different and I stayed on task so I could make it perfect. I hope you enjoy and please leave a comment down below. Thankyou

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen. That is a really nice reason to choose to design something for someone. You could maybe put more different types of jewelry on the diagram as that would give you more to choose from when you start designing.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete