Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

✌.....Out of School Time.....✌

IAWA: what I done during the time I wasn't at school.

During the time I wasn't at school on Monday and Tuesday I was going through some hard times. But at last there were some positive things during that time. 
On Monday I was at the mall in Sylvia Park going shopping for some clothing and shoes. I was walking around looking at things I need and what I want, so when I finished shopping for my things I was waiting for my siblings and my parents to finish with their shopping. As we all finished doing our own shopping we went to KFC and got 2 family packs 1 for my family and the other for my nana and her family. What I really enjoyed about Monday was that I actually got what I needed and what I wanted.
Tuesday:
On Tuesday it was the time to got to the hospital for a family member. As we were there I was waiting in the Family room with my little brother and sister. As we were waiting for my parents to come back we were watching a movie called Under The Shell. I really enjoyed that movie because it was about a special shell that was powerful and that the shell was important to a little girl, but let's talk about what I did now. After the movie just in time my parents came back we waited for about 30 or 40 minutes. After the hospital we went straight home and enjoyed our late lunch which was a chicken sandwich and Chicken teriyaki.

I really hope you enjoy reading about what I did when I wasn't at school on Monday and Tuesday.😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment