Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Tai Chi - Wahine Toa & Maori Ora

Image result for tai chi Danny Gordon
Danny Gordon (Our Tai Chi Teacher, Left) Chen Xiao Wang (Grand Master, Right) 
Today, I went to our 6th Tai Chi lesson and it was to practise a new strategy to complete our challenge for today. But I will tell later on. What our lesson was about is that we had to do our breathing movements, practise our horse stunts, tiger stunts and many more. What I learnt new was how to protect my heart from when another fighter tries and hits my chest. What I enjoyed from todays 3rd to last lesson was that I tried my best to keep my leg up high for the crane stunts. I was wobbling, but I enjoyed trying something new and different. So the power word for today is strategy, what it means about strategy is to have a plan before doing what you are going to do. 
Our challenge was about how we would go across the hall without stepping out of the hoop on the ground and to tryfit your whole group to get across to the other side. It was challenging because everyone was too shy to go first or last. But I am glade that I achieved something which is getting included in games.
Todays lesson was on point it had me thinking, if I want to be a vet person who wants to take care of animals, how would I try and achieve this goal, what will I need to study?
I hope you enjoyed and have a great day, I had a lot of fun trying new things and I hope you try some of these stunts and breathing techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment