Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Have I improved with my blogging?

Have I improved with my blogging?

I think I have. WHy do I think I have? I think I have because I have been adding more information and detail about what I am blogging about what I have been looking forward to and how could I achieve it. My blogging in the past was just 1 photo and 2 sentences of what I did. For example,

'Hi, here is my writing on sumdog and I have wrote a lot of words and when you finished the word you press space.'

What I know I improved on is my information giving more Ideas and more detail about what I know about what I am achieving. I know that I have done more than 2 sentences or less, and I know that adding just 1 picture I add enough for the readers to know what I am learning about.
What I needed to work on in the future is to get the reader to actually connect with what I feel about my work. I also need to ask questions about what they learnt and about what they enjoyed about what I learnt and I will always hope they learnt something new as well.

I really am happy that I have improved in my learning with my blogging. And I have really used hard work with adding more information. Have you improved your blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment