Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Playing Cards - Maths

FAITHImage result for Playing cardsFaith (Right corner)
Today I will be blogging about what I played with the cards. Today I played the multiplication game, I played it with my friend Faith. You can visit her blog by clicking the link. Blog. 

How we played the multiplication game was by using the Kings, Queens and Jacks as the elevens and twelves. And after that we started challenging each other by seeing who could get the right answer correct. So say that I was the dealer and I had to flip 2 cards and say it was a 2 and queen (11), so then it will be 2 x 11 = then we had to equal it and the answer will be 22 and if you get the answer before the other person then you get the cards that have been flip and then you repeat the same thing but with 2 other cards.
If it is a tie then we you have to leave it aside and do another question and if one of you got the answer then you get the cards aside and also the current cards that you just answered.
I really enjoyed doing this game and I learnt most of my times tables.
THANK YOU FOR READING. I hope you have a try at doing this multiplication game for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment