Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

πŸ˜€What I learnt about an "✍Explanation Writing✍"πŸ˜€

IALA: what we need to have in a explanation writing in sequence order.
Image result for writing emoji gif
πŸ˜€☁✍πŸ˜€☁✍πŸ˜€☁✍πŸ˜€☁✍πŸ˜€☁✍πŸ˜€☁✍πŸ˜€☁✍πŸ˜€☁
Today I learnt about what you need in order for an explanation writing. In the beginning you will need a clear title about what you are going to explain. Secondly you will need a introduction that will explain what you are going to talk about and how you will get the audience attention. 
πŸ˜€☁✍
Thirdly, you will need paragraphs to put in order, so the readers can understand the text clearly, then you will need to have a mix of language features, Pictures and also diagrams and Connective Words. 
πŸ˜€☁✍
Also you will need verbs and vocabulary to explain what it is about and what type of writing you are writing about. Lastly you will need a Conclusion to wrap up your wonderful and amazing explanation writing, so that everyone has a fun day to enjoy what they have learnt.
πŸ˜€☁✍
I really appreciated that I have learnt this with all my effect to trying my best to give it a go with trying to get the answers correct.
I hope you learnt something as well as I have because I have learnt a new way of writing.
πŸ˜€☁✍

Thank you, I am appreciated.
Image result for Happy face emoji gif

No comments:

Post a Comment