Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Snapchat Named Worst App For Privacy S.S.R T4W5 2016

WALT: write about different article from different sections.
Here is the Link.
Today I will be blogging my S.S.R Reflection. learnt that the government thinks that Snapchat is a worst PRIVACY APP for people to go on. I enjoyed seeing/reading other people's opinion on about Snapchat. I just saw that people a ranking Snapchat as 26/100. What do you think about Snapchat? Do you think it is a good or bad app to but your PRIVACY on? Please leave a comment and MANY THANKS.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Helen,
    I do like this pick of work that you have blogged but maybe you could check your description about your work. I saw that you have made a few mistakes but that is okay, just fit it up. Also I do like the information you have said about the article you have found but are you sure that this information that you have is true before blogging it, because a lot of things that are on the internet are sometimes made up.

    But your work was still very good and interesting!!
    Keep up your amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige for blogging on my work thank you for seeing all the different a wrong spaces in my Reflection.

      Delete