Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Today's Maths Learning Games I've Played T3W3 2015.

Hi, today I have played 2 maths Games the first one was Maths BasketBall. Look here it is my score and question. I've played Maths Basketball and Football Maths.            This is the score for Maths Basketball:
Here is the question that I got stuck on. Do you know the  answer?
Write it in the comments.

Here is the next game I've played and it is called Football Maths.
This is the score:
                                                                       
                                                       This is the question and the answer is ones:

                                                This is the other question and the answer is 8:

Thank you for looking though what I have been doing for maths today.
Here is the link for the games I have played.

No comments:

Post a Comment